England v Slovakia - Sun 30th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Meh.
They scored the goals that won the game,despite playing poorly,can't understand why people are upset they are celebrating an,in the end,unlikely victory.

Both played fucking dog shit perhaps they should be abit more humble after that performance. Not oh look at me I'm bill big bollocks when infact you are fucking shit

Lads a genuine question - is Kyle Walker like this when he plays for you? I've not noticed him playing as badly for City.

Foden did OK I thought - was forcing the passes a bit however compared to the rest of the England players was probably in the top 3 or 4, such was the lack of quality.
Is saka like this when he plays for you?

Well, the only consolation I have after sitting through that steaming pile of horse manure was that I predicted England to win in extra time.
As an aside, the BBC sports website featured the following sentence regarding Bellingham.
"Everything he touches turns to gold".
Has whichever uncredited 'journalist' who wrote that been watching the same tournament as the rest of us? And there was me thinking, until that last minute goal, he'd been utter shite. Still, what do I know?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.