England v Slovenia - Tue 25th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just looked at the scores, and came on here. You all have my sympathy for sitting through that. It’s the hope that kills I guess. However, from what some of you have said, I didn’t miss anything.

Southgate is the luckiest manager alive. Stats will show he won his group. It was a fucking awful group and we won 1 game.

Now we miss all the top sides in the knockouts. We’ll draw with Netherlands and have a penalty lottery. Win that abs were in tk the quarters. Total fluke.

I genuinely believe southgate is happy. We only conceded 1 goal. He won’t consider the quality of opposition just the results which is on the face of it the most important thing but we will NEVER win anything with him.

Southgate fucked up his squad. There isn't a single player who can currently change England's fortunes. The Iceland friendly showed England's deficencies.
He has really screwed up.

He was fine throwing his balls around dropping players like Rashford and Grealish. He has also been fine throwing his weight around trying experiments playing Trent in midfield.

Anyone can put their trust in that, we know that well through Pep. But what it has shown in the end is that he doesn't know his best side and he doesn't know how the team should play.

teams like Slovakia , Slovenia, Serbia etc just make it hard to break down, that’s why they hold their own against other nations. Yes we SHOULD still be comfortably winning but it can be difficult when they camp the box, fake injuries, time waste etc.

I’m struggling to think of many sides that have looked that great, Spain and Austria maybe.

If we did play Holland, it would probably be much better to watch, they would attack us more and this would allow more space for Foden, Bellingham, Saka and others. We’ve been really poor this tournament but I thought tonight was more positive than negative and the predictable outrage is nauseating, we look so entitled when we top the group and fans are booing in anger.

So many pundits want to be popular and say play him and him and him but never say who they are dropping
Exactly.

At one point Neville sounded like he was going to make a really good point when he was droning on about England's media always shouting "play this player, play that player" and that other countries don't do this.

I thought, brilliant he's going to say that they all play a system rather than a "best 11" and they all bench people who are considered stars, it's just the success of the system which dictates which players are viewed as being the stars...

...but the dense prick just said "they just manage to fit in all their best players and we can't"!

I'm convinced that many of these pricks haven't got a clue about tactics, bar maybe Lineker.

teams like Slovakia , Slovenia, Serbia etc just make it hard to break down, that’s why they hold their own against other nations. Yes we SHOULD still be comfortably winning but it can be difficult when they camp the box, fake injuries, time waste etc.

I’m struggling to think of many sides that have looked that great, Spain and Austria maybe.

If we did play Holland, it would probably be much better to watch, they would attack us more and this would allow more space for Foden, Bellingham, Saka and others. We’ve been really poor this tournament but I thought tonight was more positive than negative and the predictable outrage is nauseating, we look so entitled when we top the group and fans are booing in anger.
England's billion pound side should be beating them. You can't defend them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.