England v Slovenia - Tue 25th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmmm.... I no it heresy to praise a united player. But Mainoo was NOT worse. He was far better than anyone else in the middle of the field. Brought the cohesion England lacked instantly.

Is definitely have him and Palmer starting next game.
Anonymous for me but no worse than the rest I suppose.

Who is going to win a game for England?

We've been shit but there are players on the bench that won't even kick a ball!

He's laughing his bolloks off Southgate, 5m for being completely useless.

teams like Slovakia , Slovenia, Serbia etc just make it hard to break down, that’s why they hold their own against other nations. Yes we SHOULD still be comfortably winning but it can be difficult when they camp the box, fake injuries, time waste etc.

I’m struggling to think of many sides that have looked that great, Spain and Austria maybe.

If we did play Holland, it would probably be much better to watch, they would attack us more and this would allow more space for Foden, Bellingham, Saka and others. We’ve been really poor this tournament but I thought tonight was more positive than negative and the predictable outrage is nauseating, we look so entitled when we top the group and fans are booing in anger.
Would you be happy forking out 10k and watching that shit? I’ll give you the results but we have a team good enough to get the same and really should be better results with a more entertainment. We have exciting players and for all those travelling if they pay their money they get to boo.

So what’s the upshot - who could we potentially be playing next? (Apart from the Netherlands).
3rd place in D, E or F.

D is Netherlands.
E is Slovakia with 1 game to go but could be anyone as they're all on the same points (the others are Romania, Belgium, Ukraine).
F is currently Czechia but they're only on 1 point - will need to beat Turkey to qualify, and that'd push Turkey into 3rd.

The Mainoo comment is purely because he is a rag. He was much better and composed to Gallagher, although that wasn't hard.
Personally I would put the Palce lad in there, but he is the next best thing at the moment.
He changed nothing!

Only Palmer for 5 minutes and Gordon for 3 looked to make a difference.

I think Southgate hasn't got a fucking clue who to play or what system to accommodate players.

He's had fucking loads of matches and piss poor groups to come up with a plan.

A Rag shows glimpses in a couple of
matches and gets game time whereas Palmer had done a full season and gets minutes.

Yep, so easy to moan and shout from the sidelines, everyone thinks they know the tactics and formation that would definitely win us the tournament. They’d all received the exact same pelters as Southgate is getting.
You think Pep would have the team playing this way?

Or even Arteta?

For fucks sake, Pep went over to watch the NBA finals and ended up helping the Celtics to winning it, just out of boredom.

Exactly.

At one point Neville sounded like he was going to make a really good point when he was droning on about England's media always shouting "play this player, play that player" and that other countries don't do this.

I thought, brilliant he's going to say that they all play a system rather than a "best 11" and they all bench people who are considered stars, it's just the success of the system which dictates which players are viewed as being the stars...

...but the dense prick just said "they just manage to fit in all their best players and we can't"!

I'm convinced that many of these pricks haven't got a clue about tactics, bar maybe Lineker.
Neville’s managerial career tells you exactly how qualified he is. He has no fucking idea. Same as all of them. Pearce, shearer, Neville all
Failed when managing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.