England v Slovenia - Tue 25th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I truly believe you have wummed this forum for a long time.
It has been the mother of all wums. Award winning levels of mischief.
It's the only explanation for your England comments.
Unfortunately for you, "He's the best" has tipped your covert wumming into blatant pisstake territory.
Nobody, not even southgates mum, believes he's the best. Nobody.
You need to dial it down before the whole forum rumbles you.
He's been on ignore with me for ages. I sussed him out long ago. Var, Southgate everything is just taking the piss.

Highest paid manager in the Euros and couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.

Fucking woeful
Oh he could organise it but then he wouldn't be able to handle the fall out of the players recovering and not being able to play..........oops, they aren't playing very well under normal circumstances are they so forget I said that!!! ;-) ;-)

Nah Pep will only have a few weeks each year to work with them. Can't see the non City players picking up Peps tactics in just a few weeks when it takes new signings at City at least half a season !

Plus the fa would never take all of Peps back room staff

I'm not sure ykno. Pep can obviously elevate club football to ridiculous levels when given time, but he also clearly has a deep and almost spiritual intuition for football itself. You know he's sat there watching England with at least 10 solutions to the various problems he's seeing, and he'd have 10 more after one training session with the squad. Every single one of which would be better than what 99% of other coaches would come up with.

Fucking woeful
Could you imagine an england piss up in a brewery, pickford would be dropping everything and then randomly shouting at someone for it, walker would be on the pull, stones would fall over and get injured after one drink, guehi would be stopped by security because they had no idea who he was, trippier would completely miss the brewery and be in somewhere next door where hed find mainoo who was also completely somewhere he shouldnt be and the attack would be drunk in a corner completely non existent like in every match and bellingham would be dancing around like a prick .

Nah Pep will only have a few weeks each year to work with them. Can't see the non City players picking up Peps tactics in just a few weeks when it takes new signings at City at least half a season !

Plus the fa would never take all of Peps back room staff
Pep would play a modern system which suited the players he had. Most leading club sides nowadays play very fluid systems with lots of pace, especially on the counter attack. He would sort it within 12 months. You are right about the coaching staff though. The English coaching set-up seems sub-standard. They gave Stuart Pearce a job!

Fucking woeful
If he did, Stones would ask for a pint but Pickford would throw it fifty yards over his head into the wall.
Bellingham would be asked to sit at a central table but instead would wander all over the building.
Foden would be ordered off the central table and be told to wait outside.
Kane would fall over every time a guide came near him.
Tripper would go into the ladies loo instead of the gents on the other side.
Palmer would be looking through the window like a small child at an orphanage.
And the rest, every time they got a beer they would pass it back.

Southgate is pretty clueless and won't change anything.

Anyone who wants to play possession based football, needs a goalkeeper good with his feet and he sticks with Pickford (for years). I just don't understand this. It's basic.

He knew he had problems at central defence in the 2 friendlies and didn't try anything but risked his best 2 defenders.
If he has no left back, play 3CB in the friendlies, releasing Stones to play alongside Rice, when needed, giving him lots of options.

He accidentally stumbles onto the fact that Mainoo was part of the answer to his problems after starting the headless chicken/walking yellow card, proves he hadn't identified the issue of quickening the pace. (Gallagher has the first touch of an elephant)

We don't need a CF (who isn't a captain btw) who drops into midfield to play 3 foot return passes. He's cramping midfield and not where he should be to score goals.

As for the obvious re Phil and Bellingham, it's been said. I think he's lost Bellingham and Phil has morphed into the twat who wants to take everything. I'm so pissed at myself at watching it last night. It's been the same for years. I feel sorry for the young lads. They know they are capable of competing. Must be soul destroying. Jack and Rashford must be really enjoying their holibobs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.