England v Slovenia - Tue 25th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yep, if Gallagher is the answer then the wrong question is being asked.

Absolutely true

I'd certainly play Gallagher over Arnold in midfield if it was literally the only choice I was given and nothing else.

But the fact Gareth has a squad full of players and the freedom to change approach and the best he can come up with is start Gallagher over Arnold...

Its barely a change, he's been swapping Gallagher for Arnold after about 50 minutes anyway.

Trent being taken out is the key thing. It would be nice to see Bellingham playing alongside Rice and Foden having more of a free reign but I think he gets that anyway, he seems to be all over the frontline during the game. Hopefully there will be more a plan around pressing and doing that as a team.

But there's no excuses now for the team, we need to get a head of steam going into the knockout phases, we do NOT need a more conservative approach now. I can understand if they're trying to get the team-form timing right and making sure it snowballs towards the semi's, but now is that time.

I expect us to win handsomely tonight tbf.

1-1 draw.

TAA isn't the problem because where is no one making runs in behind anyways, so he can't play those line breaking passes like De Bruyne did for Belgium against Romania, even though their passing technique and range are almost identical. If there was movement up front and Gordon played at LW, he would consistently feed him with those diagonal balls, leaving him play 1 v 1 in isolation. Or Southgate could drop Walker and put TAA at right-back. It's Slovenia not Spain or Germany.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.