England v Slovenia - Tue 25th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Calling @jimharri ..... Mr Harri, as apparently England have qualified without kicking a ball is it ok if I don't watch the dirge that will probably be the England game tonight? :-) ;-)

I used to look forward to England games but not with Wasted Waistcoat in charge. :-)
As this game means fuck all qualification wise. Southgate is due making sure Stones is out for half the season...

As this game means fuck all qualification wise. Southgate is due making sure Stones is out for half the season...
*shaking head* you see this is what I'm worried about. I just don't want to end up in tears (*lol) if John Boy gets injured. Or even worse get my blood pressure up because Wasted Waistcoat isn't looking after him. I've got an appointment in the morning for my BP to be taken and I can't afford it to be high!!! ;-) :-)

*shaking head* you see this is what I'm worried about. I just don't want to end up in tears (*lol) if John Boy gets injured. Or even worse get my blood pressure up because Wasted Waistcoat isn't looking after him. I've got an appointment in the morning for my BP to be taken and I can't afford it to be high!!! ;-) :-)
I think you'll be alright as watching Engerland is a natural sedative.

Gordon isn't brilliant on the left side either. Struggled in a friendly vs Iceland.
You can't really use one single match where the entire attacking line-up (except for Kane, but let's be fair, he doesn't contribute much other than getting in the way and slowing attacks down) were inexperienced 'youngsters' as a barometer for his ability, can you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.