England v Slovenia - Tue 25th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is that what Kyle was allegedly "Having strong words" for?

No idea, she's posting random stuff on her Instagram by all accounts for the "you okay hun" lot.

She's also unfollowed him on it people are saying.

There was something last year about him doing something or other from what I remember.

No idea, she's posting random stuff on her Instagram by all accounts for the "you okay hun" lot.

She's also unfollowed him on it people are saying.

There was something last year about him doing something or other from what I remember.
Some "media" reporting Kyle told a few home truths in the players meeting and had a "bust up" with Trippier in training.

Of course could all be bollocks to create a scapegoat that "retires from international football" after the tournament.

England have zero creativity in midfield, so waistcoat tries a wingback as an experiment.

He could have had Madison who is capable of stitching things together in midfield.

He could have had Grealish who would give the team width and better possession.

He could try Palmer who can produce moments of sheer magic.

We will never win anything with this utter fraud at the helm.

Some "media" reporting Kyle told a few home truths in the players meeting and had a "bust up" with Trippier in training.

Of course could all be bollocks to create a scapegoat that "retires from international football" after the tournament.
I heard that Phil (he's one of our own) Foden was the peacemaker between Kyle and Kieran. It was probably something and nothing as the two Ks are good friends normally. Just a bit of frustration I bet.

I heard that Phil (he's one of our own) Foden was the peacemaker between Kyle and Kieran. It was probably something and nothing as the two Ks are good friends normally. Just a bit of frustration I bet.
I thought you weren’t watching the game tonight as you were out for a curry. ;-)

England have zero creativity in midfield, so waistcoat tries a wingback as an experiment.

He could have had Madison who is capable of stitching things together in midfield.

He could have had Grealish who would give the team width and better possession.

He could try Palmer who can produce moments of sheer magic.

We will never win anything with this utter fraud at the helm.
I just don’t get why he’s not gone back to 3 at the back. He’d have Walker and Guehi with their pace either side of Stones who can bring the ball out. It would be a way to get us right up the pitch. He could also get the best out of Arnold and have someone whipping balls in for Kane. He’d still be able to have 2 holders, preferably one of the other 2 who are far better on the ball than Jordan Gallagher. More importantly it would let Foden and Bellingham both play centrally with proper freedom to roam. On top of all that the team wouldn’t look completely unbalanced. All the div would have to do is drop Trippier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.