England v Switzerland - Sat 6th July, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Quarter-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So is the back 5 going to be Arnold, Walker, Stones, Konsa and Trippier? They're all right footed aren't they?

So no issues there then :)

(Possibly Saka at Left back? Who knows, who, at this stage, really cares? :)

I'm on a plane when the match is being played. On one hand that's gonna help me to not see the car crash... and on the other had that's gonna help me not hear the car crash.
I'm also fly Saturday should be back for the 2nd half, alas! I'll pretend on the plane wastecoat has abandoned caution, put Phil in as 10, young Palace lad as DM and sedated Pickford.

I can dream.

With international football sometimes you can win a trophy with a good set of players and a lot of luck. It happened in 66 - the manager sometimes stumbles across the right team and 3 wins later has won a trophy. Mancini won the euros a few years ago. Greece did it too

I actually haven’t given up on Southgate fluking one. I don’t rate him at all and hate seeing him flailing around making guesswork subs. But this lucky draw is giving him chance after chance to drop on the right team and if he does, maybe today, they can do the rest.

With international football sometimes you can win a trophy with a good set of players and a lot of luck. It happened in 66 - the manager sometimes stumbles across the right team and 3 wins later has won a trophy. Mancini won the euros a few years ago. Greece did it too

I actually haven’t given up on Southgate fluking one. I don’t rate him at all and hate seeing him flailing around making guesswork subs. But this lucky draw is giving him chance after chance to drop on the right team and if he does, maybe today, they can do the rest.

Absolutely this.

We've had kind draws in the last 3 competitions,and this one has been the best yet.
2 performances ,where even if we don't quite play to our full potential could quite easily see us to another final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.