England v Switzerland - Sat 6th July, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Quarter-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Southgate is an utter clown. When asked about being on the easier side of the draw he says it's "the classic example of the sort of entitlement we have as a nation". He adds Trippier's "been absolutely outstanding for us".

And how completely uninspiring is he? He's excruciating to listen to and the huge irony is that Southgate said of Sven Goran Erikson's team talk against Brazil at the 2002 World Cup that "We wanted Churchill, we got Iain Duncan Smith"

And he got Gordon to do the Slovakia press conference and then didn't even bring him on for a few minutes at the end, let alone start him - fantastic man management that!

In fact, contrast with Graham Taylor pre Holland 1993...course it went to shit thereafter but the speech was impressive and the ref was awful.

"In life there's so many opportunities, and they're always round about you. And there's too many people in life that never see them. And then there are those people who see the opportunities and don't wanna grasp them. And then there's the other people who generally are life's winners, and they see the opportunities and they go looking for them, and when they see them they grasp them. And that's what you're facing now on the football field, in't it? Go ******* take the opportunity. It's there for you. Wring every little bit out of it."

Waistcoat needs to shave his head, go bald, and seriously shock the Swiss!
Everybody knows that if you want any success, you absolutely have to have a bald manager.
They would be so impressed with his glowing pate that they would forget all about the game and all stare at him.
IF Jack was there I reckon he would and should have done this on day 1. (Shave the head of Southgate),
Also Rico Lewis should have been there, even 3 from back 4, fro the 2nd least leaky defence in prem, rather than some random set-up and Greggs best customer along to eat any leftovers should make sense to even Waistcoat?
Obviously not.

Getting in at 5-15am over here just now in germany is less stressful than publicity at home and I believe you had a general election, in ground tomorrow and I'll go 3 or 4 nil.

Hope the rumour that he’s picking Trippier ahead of Alexander-Arnold at right wing-back isn’t true. Seems like a typically over-cautious decision.
Ha, now that would sum him up completely.I thought he should play 352 from the start of the tournament to give the team balance and get Foden into the middle with Bellingham.

Whether you like Arnold or not he looks the most obvious person to play wing back. Would have Walker behind him to cover and would provide us with genuine width and some service for Kane with his great crossing ability.Instead this clown shoehorned him into centre mid for 2 games and now might not even start him in what would be his best position.It was a simple change 2 weeks ago take out Trippier for Arnold and suddenly we’d have some balance and width. Trippier’s legs have gone and he’s thinking of playing him wingback! Ffs

I will be at a BBQ/Raffle thing down the pub early doors today getting rather merry so won’t be on here. Saying this because if we go a goal down no doubt loads will be gleefully tagging me in saying ‘where is Bluehammer then’ and ‘he’s gone quiet’.. normally backfires as we go on to win.
But anyway, if they can be reminded that would be great.
C’mon England and good luck to those supporting Switzerland.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.