England v Turkey

KingCarlito

Anyone going to this on Sunday at our place?

I'm in the North stand, as they've opened this up as the singing section for home fans. Not been to an England game in a fair few years, looking forward to it.

I think i'm one of a number who have lost an appetite for the National team,i'm hoping it will be rekindled this summer but,as long as Hodgson remains at the helm,i'm not holding my breath.

I think i'm one of a number who have lost an appetite for the National team,i'm hoping it will be rekindled this summer but,as long as Hodgson remains at the helm,i'm not holding my breath.

Things look promising with the young talent coming through. A lot seem to have a better attitude than some of the 'Golden era' of the early/mid 2000s.

I agree regarding the manager, I think with a young innovative coach, or a European tactician, this group of players could grow into a real strong outfit.

Yep, me and Techno junior going. Hoping it gets our juices going for the Euros...

Anyone going to this on Sunday at our place?

I'm in the North stand, as they've opened this up as the singing section for home fans. Not been to an England game in a fair few years, looking forward to it.
Yes I am going with my son and grandson and we are in the North Stand lower tier. Looking forward to the 3 of us having a good day out, hoping to see all the City players make an appearance, although who knows what sort of team Hodgson will come up with.

Same here mate,won't be re-newing my membership after the Euro's,until Hodgson has fucked off.

Took my lad to the Iceland game at City years ago. Was the weirdest game i've ever been to and wont be doing it again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.