England v Turkey

Im going if I can pass a late fitness test on my ankle Sunday am....meeting mates from Sheffield,my first England game.Dont like the Enguuurland screaming wankers that seem to have attached themselves to the national team nowadays but hoping it will be a good day out.

Wonder if Turkey will bring many?

Im going if I can pass a late fitness test on my ankle Sunday am....meeting mates from Sheffield,my first England game.Dont like the Enguuurland screaming wankers that seem to have attached themselves to the national team nowadays but hoping it will be a good day out.

Wonder if Turkey will bring many?
They will, they have been given the whole of the South Stand.

I am going, I am in 138, row V. @squirtyflower you get my text re: the spare ticket?

There could be a bit of mither in Town and/or around the ground for this. Leeds will turn up as they've got history with the Turks, then you will get the usual knuckle draggers, Stoke, Burnley, Utd, FC Utd all giving it the big n and all on the piss all day. Let's hope none of the idiots have tickets.

I'm going.....will be interested to hear supporters of other faiths view on Etihad and all things City....I just hope I don't get a gimp from the Midlands/Home Counties trapping on about size of crowd v when City play at home

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.