England v USA – Fri 25th Nov, 19:00 | Group B | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The man took over Middlesbrough just after they were UEFA cup finalists, I believe the previous season they pipped us to 6th or 7th place to qualify, Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink scored a free kick. They had been an established premier league for about 13 or 14 years.

Anyway, within a couple of seasons he had them relegated and they’ve never really recovered.
Was that the Fowler penalty miss in the last minute?

I find Southgate so uninspiring and dour, it’s hard to put my thoughts into words.

Ok ok, I’ll give it a try anyway!

Firstly, the waistcoat thing was fucking CRINGE. The comments about being really happy if your daughter bringing Saka home were also… bizarre.
He’s a shocking manager and should be no where near professional football. Definitely no where near the England team.

He’s got some decent talent to work with and clearly hasn’t the foggiest when it comes to actually leveraging and deploying what’s at his disposal. He’s more interested in virtue signalling, being seen to be saying the right thing all the time, and being an all round yes man.

Until he fucks off, I won’t watch another moment of the shite he serves up.

Why do I do it to myself, watch England they always play crap, I’m so glad rodents ain’t playing leaves him fresh for the premier league.

Phil is the closest thing to a Spanish player we've ever produced. Technically on a different level. And he isn't even coming off the bench.

I honestly think he's had a falling out with Southgate, that's the only rational explanation.

He’s got to get foden in this team ….he’s a starter for arguably the best club side in the world and he doesn’t even get off the bench in a game we need a goal ffs ‍

I find Southgate so uninspiring and dour, it’s hard to put my thoughts into words.

Ok ok, I’ll give it a try anyway!

Firstly, the waistcoat thing was fucking CRINGE. The comments about being really happy if your daughter bringing Saka home were also… bizarre.
He’s a shocking manager and should be no where near professional football. Definitely no where near the England team.

He’s got some decent talent to work with and clearly hasn’t the foggiest when it comes to actually leveraging and deploying what’s at his disposal. He’s more interested in virtue signalling, being seen to be saying the right thing all the time, and being an all round yes man.

Until he fucks off, I won’t watch another moment of the shite he serves up.
Foden likes this post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.