England v USA – Fri 25th Nov, 19:00 | Group B | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Same old Gareth. Played not to lose rather than win.

Are we going to do the same against Wales and be sucker punched?

Even if we start with Foden will he just be a yes man to the negative tactics?

For the amount of attacking talent we have its disappointing that Macguire is MOTM

Yes, a semi to Croatia who have a population smaller than Greater Manchester; a final against Italy who were crap but brought subs on when while we stuck with the same players who were knackered.

How do you put Rashford ahead of Foden or Callum Wilson, or even Trossard on current form, who didn't even make the squad? I was gutted when Rashford scored v Iran, I knew that would make him 1st choice sub again.

That said, with 5 of our boys in the squad I would be quite happy if we got knocked out and came home with everybody intact, because we're not going to win anything. Enjoy that final, we'll never get any closer to a trophy.
Isn't Trossard Belgian?

The man took over Middlesbrough just after they were UEFA cup finalists, I believe the previous season they pipped us to 6th or 7th place to qualify, Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink scored a free kick. They had been an established premier league for about 13 or 14 years.

Anyway, within a couple of seasons he had them relegated and they’ve never really recovered.

Too much doom and gloom. Not a great performance but England are through to the second round and should easily win the group when they play Wales on Tuesday.
You can't be great every game. The best team's come good in the second half of the tournament. The team's not quite right. Hopefully they'll see that and give Foden a chance.
It was utterly pathetic, Southgate is a clueless clown

Yes, it is troubling when you are talking about a point gained - against the USA. Yes USA played well but that's because we were dreadfully poor. Not really much point going to such a tournament if that is what we aspire too, a point against America. As @paulchapo said earlier we will be battered by the likes of France and Spain.
Well get battered by the likes of ecuador and canada

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.