England v USA – Fri 25th Nov, 19:00 | Group B | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In fairness, Pep leaves Foden out of the Premier League starting XI all the time. There's reason there to suggest that maybe he just has a bad attitude. I know it's sacrilege to say that to City fans. But that could also go a long way to explaining the long delay in contract extension.
Don’t keep up with the news do you?

Rob Green

Former England goalkeeper on BBC Radio 5 Live

When England were making the first substitutions I had Mason Mount down to come off. It just didn't come off.

That doesn't make him a bad player, it happens.

It was baffling that he stayed on for the 90 minutes. It was strange.

To us and everybody in the world except Southgate Rob
Rob Green. Haha.

I am not English, so I think I might be more objective. I don't get how anyone thinks Southgate is not the problem here. You have Stones, Walker (Trippier who is world-class with crosses and FK), Foden and Grealish whom with Pep play 100 times better than with England. Then you have Rice and Bellingham two players that Pep had wanted and all teams in Europe would like to have, Kane who Pep wanted and pushed for. Then you have Mount, Saka who are maybe the two best players of 2 world class teams. Only McGuire and Shaw are not top or world class, but the same can be said of Brazil(Danilo or Alessandro, or even Paqueta are not world-class), France (Giroud, Pavard, Lloris). There are zero excuses for the way you play.

Anyway, this world cup has been really fun. Team like Arabia Saudi, Canada, USA, South Korea, Japan are all really exciting teams to watch and with the exception of Qatar and Costa Rica, I think all teams have shown good quality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.