England v USA – Fri 25th Nov, 19:00 | Group B | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really, only Vinicus Jr looked decent. Neymar was just a twat As usual. Argies and Germany nothing great so far.
The 2nd goal by Richarlison was superb but they don’t look like a Brazil of the 70’s. Just my opinion.
That’s the thing though, there is no outstanding team. The World cup is up for grabs if any team really wants it. Tonight England looked like a team that couldn’t be arsed, give them back their rainbow armband they have more passion for that.

I despair that this man is in charge of the national team.
I stopped watching England a few years ago and had decided this bent highly dodgy Qatar affair was not for me. However I saw the score against the mighty Iran and my son told me how good England were so I decided to get up "with sparrows" this morning and watch this game.

Well ffs, what a boring load of pathetic tripe. No fucking Phil. (very annoying) and England playing like a bunch of fucking scared rabbits.
I hate Boregate with his shite useless tactics. Even at 84 minutes we were trying to play like City, goalie rolling it out to Stones, half a dozen passes before it's back to Pickford. Another minute ticks by.
Absolutely no urgency to score. Players doing what the dour git in charge is making them do.
FFS we have Harry Kane, one of the best No 9s out there and were tottering about on 86 minutes with it in our own half against a tired USA ! Can you believe it ?

Dourgate was happy with the draw. he was so fucking scared of losing it was comical.
Should've stayed in bed.

No, no he’s not. He’s a **** and a massive **** at that.
He is.
Said to my pal tonight, imagine what grealish, foden , stones, walker and phillips think when southgates boring on with himself after listening to pep all season

In fact you could say the same for every single england player.
Every player in that squad has a coach better than the waistcoat

In fairness, Pep leaves Foden out of the Premier League starting XI all the time. There's reason there to suggest that maybe he just has a bad attitude. I know it's sacrilege to say that to City fans. But that could also go a long way to explaining the long delay in contract extension.
Pep rotates all players bar the spine

ederson
rodri
debruyne
haaland

anyone else can be in or out, Foden plays equally as much as any other attacking midfielder

More chance of the Yanks removing Mount Rushmore than Southgate removing Mount from the 11!

England have had 12 goalless draws at the World Cup, the most of any nation in the history of the World Cup. Meanwhile, this was the USA's first ever goalless draw at the World Cup.

The Three Lions have never beaten the USA at the World Cup (D2 L1), only facing Brazil (four games) more often in the World Cup without winning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.