England v USA – Fri 25th Nov, 19:00 | Group B | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't really follow England National team. Never had since I was a kid. Back then if you played for the rags you played for England. I hated it. Did Alan Oakes every get a cap, I dont think so.
My dad always said to be 'play for the rags play for England yet even if a City player is brilliant he wont play for England.

Over 50 years ago my dad would say that and 50 years on it's still the fucking same. Rashford shouldn't be even in the squad a few games for the rags. Yet now Rashford is above Foden. If Rashford played for any other club he wouldnt get picked. I forgot he had come on yesterday lol.

I am now saying the same to my kids as my dad said to me.

For me I feel really pissed of dont know why as I dont care about the National team. Perhaps its because 50 years on it's still the same. Rag players getting pick over much better superior City players.

Come on Wales get 5 lolol

Hopefully one day Phil will be good enough to be a starter for England once his career has improved. Does southgate even know who phil is ? Not a bad career so far ! But he cant middle. On that statement southgate should resign

Manchester City

England U17

England

Individual

Maybe Southgate still has an issue with Foden ?. Remember when he was breaking through, he said he couldnt play hiim cos he wasnt starting enough games for City (doesnt apply to everyone). Also, the episode in Iceland. Let bygones be bygones Mr Waistcoat.

Fucking abysmal.

The useless clown really has no clue what his best team are or what an individual can bring to the game.

How he deems the players he did ahead of Foden is a disgrace......Phil is the only player in that entire squad with the ability to conjure something from nothing and yet when a game is crying out for such,he is kept on the bench while Mount,Henderson,Sterling and Rashford,amongst others,are chosen instead......wow!

What a fucking wanker that boring **** is.
It could be worse….you could of flown half way around the world to watch that shit.
At least I now know why we played in a circus tent

Maybe Southgate still has an issue with Foden ?. Remember when he was breaking through, he said he couldnt play hiim cos he wasnt starting enough games for City (doesnt apply to everyone). Also, the episode in Iceland. Let bygones be bygones Mr Waistcoat.
If and it's a big if southgate still holds that Iceland innocent against Foden than why pick him ?

I personally think Phil is to good for southgate and he hasnt a clue how to play Phil

Last edited:
Based on both our performances yesterday it's got 0-0 written all over it. You'll have to come at us but I can definitely see Wastecoat setting up not to lose yet again.
We have to carry two old geriatrics in Bale & Ramsey, basically we are playing with nine players.
Its nice of Page to allow them a retirement tour, im looking forward to a special guest at our gig against England, maybe Ian Rush or John Toshack will get some time on the field.
4-0 England

Southgate was definitely caught out by the why didn't Foden play question by the itv interviewer, but I don't think it was the fact it was Foden not playing, think it was because it's the first time any interviewer has attacked his judgement so openly and quickly after a game. Usually he expects banal questions with no depth to them , this time he was asked directly why he didn't play Foden and he couldn't deal with it so spoke shite.
He might get tricky questions more often if we had interviewers who understood the game.

Not at all mate, certainly wasn’t intended that way, Vinny is “learning his trade”, much like Page did and many others, so it’s a good place to learn, the worlds his lobster.

Southgate I feel, Championship level is the pinnacle for him, not to be sniffed at, but a very very long way from being a sought after Premier League or International manager of a very high profile country.
I doubt you'll find a supporter of a Championship side who'd have the waistcoat ahead of their current manager. - West Brom fans might have done until they sacked Steve Bruce.

Mason fucking Mount and Sterling have both stunk the game out at both games.

Any proper manager benches them both Tuesday
He isn't a proper manager. He doesn't have a clue how to handle players having a bad game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.