England v USA – Fri 25th Nov, 19:00 | Group B | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We have to carry two old geriatrics in Bale & Ramsey, basically we are playing with nine players.
Its nice of Page to allow them a retirement tour, im looking forward to a special guest at our gig against England, maybe Ian Rush or John Toshack will get some time on the field.
4-0 England

England have to carry Mount, Sterling, Rashford, Kane so its 9 v 7 lol

Kane moves about the pitch for England like his ass is hurting him.
He’s the elephant in the room, no mobility and takes up the space that Phil would be in if on the pitch.

Grealish - Wilson/Rashford- Saka
Foden ————- Bellingham
Phillips
Shaw Maguire Stones Walker

Southgate is absolutely terrified of losing a game in a major competition and sets his team out not to lose rather to win so his tatcics are ultra conservative.

After 30 minutes it was obvious we were crying out for some creativity and the US were playing so narrow it was baffling why we didn't attack the wings and Saka and Sterling were shit because of this.

Rice is no pivot and I'd rather have Stones doing it and I'm being serious.

The amount of times Stones had the ball and looked up to see absolutely no one to pass too was numerous.

I don't think Kane was fully fit but he plays regardless.

How Mount played the full 90 minutes is beyond me and Grealish did more than him in his first 2 minutes than Mount did in the entire game

Southgate needs to realize he must let the players play. If Pep was watching that he must of been shaking his head in disbelief.

A total cowardly performance

Southgate is a complete fraud. When we reached the World Cup semi final we lost to any decent sides we played, from memory twice v Belgium and v Croatia. In the Euros we lost to Italy and frankly had one great performance v Germany. I seem to recall a good win in Spain in the nations league. Most of the other performances have been average to appalling. In 6 years the waistcoat wanker has achieved very little and has time and time again proved himself to be tactically incapable. How the fuck he is still employed is weird. Yes we stuffed Iran but they were hardly up for it. As soon as we meet a half decent side in the knockouts we are fucked and out. Unfortunately the (K)FA will probably give him another contract extension

I don't really follow England National team. Never had since I was a kid. Back then if you played for the rags you played for England. I hated it. Did Alan Oakes every get a cap, I dont think so.
My dad always said to be 'play for the rags play for England yet even if a City player is brilliant he wont play for England.

Over 50 years ago my dad would say that and 50 years on it's still the fucking same. Rashford shouldn't be even in the squad a few games for the rags. Yet now Rashford is above Foden. If Rashford played for any other club he wouldnt get picked. I forgot he had come on yesterday lol.

I am now saying the same to my kids as my dad said to me.

For me I feel really pissed of dont know why as I dont care about the National team. Perhaps its because 50 years on it's still the same. Rag players getting pick over much better superior City players.

Come on Wales get 5 lolol
It's still the same sh*t football too!

He’s the elephant in the room, no mobility and takes up the space that Phil would be in if on the pitch.

Grealish - Wilson/Rashford- Saka
Foden ————- Bellingham
Phillips
Shaw Maguire Stones Walker

Agree Kane has been a passenger for about two seasons now. Brings nothing to the team, gets the odd goal and the odd good pass.
Plus he doesnt seem to me to be a leader and shouldn't be captain.

Southgate is absolutely terrified of losing a game in a major competition and sets his team out not to lose rather to win so his tatcics are ultra conservative.

After 30 minutes it was obvious we were crying out for some creativity and the US were playing so narrow it was baffling why we didn't attack the wings and Saka and Sterling were shit because of this.

Rice is no pivot and I'd rather have Stones doing it and I'm being serious.

The amount of times Stones had the ball and looked up to see absolutely no one to pass too was numerous.

I don't think Kane was fully fit but he plays regardless.

How Mount played the full 90 minutes is beyond me and Grealish did more than him in his first 2 minutes than Mount did in the entire game

Southgate needs to realize he must let the players play. If Pep was watching that he must of been shaking his head in disbelief.

A total cowardly performance
These cowardly performances have gone on for years now ......... a half decent manager would have seen us winning one major title by now ........... he was never gonna fail coming of the back of Woy and ratboy .............. he’s done well to get us far but that’s when a real manager steps up ...........last night was crying for changes like the Croatian semi and the Italian final but no nothing sits back and let’s it happen ................ and last night you basically want to go on the front foot and he whacks Henderson on .......... the mans a fooking play it safe merchant ............ I seriously hope we got out early because frankly cannot stomach another few years of this twat wasting another golden generation

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.