England v USA – Fri 25th Nov, 19:00 | Group B | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ll defend Kane a bit here and point out we barely create any proper chances for him. Put Grealish or Foden on to be creative and we will.

Kane is sitting behind Haaland but still has 12 goals in 14 games in the league, a hell of a return by usual standards. He knows how to score goals.

The point I’m making is you have the second best goalscorer in the Premier League, a guy who has done it Year after year but playing players that can’t create chances for him and setting up not to lose games. Even in the Euros once we were actually assertive in games and creating chances for him like in the Germany and Ukraine games, he scored goals. He ended that tournament with 4 goals in the end.

He’s easily among Englands best talents, but you need to players on there that can create chances too.

Good points :)

So southgate is making Kane look crap as well lol

Southgate is a complete fraud. When we reached the World Cup semi final we lost to any decent sides we played, from memory twice v Belgium and v Croatia. In the Euros we lost to Italy and frankly had one great performance v Germany. I seem to recall a good win in Spain in the nations league. Most of the other performances have been average to appalling. In 6 years the waistcoat wanker has achieved very little and has time and time again proved himself to be tactically incapable. How the fuck he is still employed is weird. Yes we stuffed Iran but they were hardly up for it. As soon as we meet a half decent side in the knockouts we are fucked and out. Unfortunately the (K)FA will probably give him another contract extension
The question is did we beat Iran due to Southgates' tactics, or in spite of them?
He criticised the players for conceding 2 goals (as I expected).
That must be great motivation for them!
I'll take 6-2 every game thank you.
Yesterday I spent nearly 2 hours waiting for a game of football to break out!
Only slabhead, Kane and Stones seemed willing to try and make things happen - and then only sporadically.
Things improved when Jack came on , there was a link between defence and attack at least, but he must have been frustrated by the lack of urgency shown by most of the others.
Southgate is a bore, wrapped in tedium and shrouded in dullness.
He should never have been given the job of managing England.

Good points :)

So southgate is making Kane look crap as well lol
Seems so. He would be considered to be having a great season if he wasn’t being judged against Haaland. 12 league goals by November is usually some going.

It’s obviously not translating to the England team. I’ll take a wild guess and say that it might be down to leaving your most gifted and creative players on the bench.

This is the big thing his in game management is a shambles

Not a single person watched that game last night and thought ‘yeah let’s bring Henderson on’
Was a fucking gobsmacking, jaw dropping decision. I laughed that loud I frightened the cat to death.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.