England vs Iceland - Euro 2016: Last 16 - 27/06/16

well one thing to smile about this will prob be rugs last effort in a England knockout match

You have done it now marco, i will remind you of this post when they wheel him out with his iron lung next world cup due to his "ability to turn a game on it's head in an instant" or some other shite.

Worst team at this tournament. A team that relies on a couple of players that can run quick and fucking hoof it.
Yet again, no vision, no creativity and NO FUCKING MOVEMENT. The less said about their ball control the better.
They can trap it further than i can kick it.

That Hart mistake is still bad but looking at the build up to it that is Sunday league defending. Still should have been saved but wow can England not defend.

Joe's shortcomings or weaknesses are fully exposed now.We can't fault the defenders.
I am afraid he will be another ginger poseur who will be head and shoulder above the others

Did you cum?

Very poor from Hart but that's bullshit about the defence, awful, awful defending.

The only thing that can save Hart now is if the game goes to Pens and he saves all of them and scores one.

You have done it now marco, i will remind you of this post when they wheel him out with his iron lung next world cup due to his "ability to turn a game on it's head in an instant" or some other shite.

That's already happening mate. Rooney has been terrible and is never a centre midfielder in a million years.

Anybody who thinks Rooney is in there on merit is a clown, Drinkwater was 10x the centre midfielder last season.

Oh come on, it's not all bad. A couple of goals in the second half, beat France and then Germany and we are in the final. Where we lose to Wales.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.