England vs Iceland - Euro 2016: Last 16 - 27/06/16

Worst team at this tournament. A team that relies on a couple of players that can run quick and fucking hoof it.
Yet again, no vision, no creativity and NO FUCKING MOVEMENT. The less said about their ball control the better.
They can trap it further than i can kick it.

If i was going to get all poncy i would say that perceived individual skill levels per team weighed against overall performances we would be very close yeah.
That is to say we are so much less than the (possible) sum of our parts. That or we are just a bit shit :-D

I disagree with the pundits.

Losing the first header cost them the goal, that flick on put the ball into an unbelievably dangerous area.

If Rooney wins the first header, danger is over.
To be fair, they did say that a CB should have been marking him instead of Rooney.

Hodgson is clearly a clown but Crouch just came up with a good insight into the changing room and behind the scenes that we don't see.

Fans will blame the manager, do everywhere. Crouch is right, there's absolutely no way he's not spent hours dealing and preparing for that. If his players fuck it up or ignore it. It's their fault.

This group of players should be able to be managed by any half interested football fan and beat Iceland.

Hey lads, right, I'm going 4231. Win your personal battles, track your man, match them for energy and watch them at set peices. Job done.
Stars hide behind the manager too often and fans let them.

That Hart mistake is still bad but looking at the build up to it that is Sunday league defending. Still should have been saved but wow can England not defend.
No one got within 5 yards of one of their players in the entire build up. Pathetic, especially just letting the guy move it onto his right and have a free shot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.