England vs Iceland - Euro 2016: Last 16 - 27/06/16

Hodgson's mind is on his allotment already and going drainspotting with Corbyn. Can't wait to see the back of him. We could win this 10-2 and I'd still want rid, it's same old same old so sick of it

Poor 1st half. Iceland first goal was copy of the one they scored vs Austria. Scouting team has been asleep. Second goal poor defending including Hart at his low left that gets traumatic now. Iceland rarely loses games so it'll be a real tough 45 mins.

OK so what does anyone really expect, we play 8 or 10 qualifying games against a bunch of nobodys and finish top then uncle woy scoops them up onto his CV and he looks fantastic, then as experienced since Italia 90 we become the laughing stock, i really hope Iceland bang another four in TBH

Rooney to pass out and loose control of his faculties explosively so, so hard his knitted pube mat hair jumps clean of his noggin. Upon seeing this Roy rips open his shirt and attempts to pull out his own heart to give to Rooney in one final reckless and futile attempt to avert a loss.

Can someone tell me what the Spurs media darlings have done together with Shreek and Sturridge?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.