England Vs Poland - Match Thread

Re: England versus Poland - Your Prediction

Think we will win this 3-1. I do worry about our left hand side, but Piszczek is out. Hopefully we can get an early goal and calm down all the nerves.

Its going off on Wembley Way, police having difficulty controlling Polish fans

THFC6061 said:
NQCitizen said:
THFC6061 said:
Roy Hodgson's overall England record is second only to Fabio Capello's...

P0352_zpse4a0a65d.png

... a win against Poland tonight would make him statistically England's most successful manager in history.

He's not second to anyone as I keep reading, he's joint first according to that.

A manager who can get the results of Cappello and keep the team behind him is surely better for England than Cappello was?

Capello currently has a slightly better win percentage and goal difference.

Ah fair play, cheers for clearing that up.

I know Roy divides opinion but I don't really see how he could be doing a better job.

greasedupdeafguy said:
r.soleofsalford said:
Woy isnt a shit manager, but any team that has Welbeck, Cleverley, Jones and Smalling in its squad is

and heading for ultimately disaster
The team that had them in the squad won league by 11 points last year....

Don't particularly rate Cleverly that highly but Welbeck, Smalling and Jones are decent players.

imo opinion none of them would be good enough to get in our squad or anywhere near it they`re crap

1-0 Poland.
Lewandowski to score straight after half time.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
samharris said:
marco said:
best england manager ever? fabio capello? oh dear

Statistically was the word used fella.!!

Fucking hell at least you picked it upAside from one fucked up tournament (all he got) he did a lot right and one terrible decision seems to be the way everyone
remembers him
At least he had the balls to fuck the old guard off he felt didn't offer anything anymore and right or wrong stand by Terry as captain. Woy would just fucking roll over and die on both of those decisions just like sven and cock boy after him

Its what I do best. ;)

The hype on talkshite is beyond laughable.

Why no Duncan?.. wanted a good laugh!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.