England Vs Poland - Match Thread

Re: England versus Poland - Your Prediction

Bovril said:
Who cares ??? I have no passion for this team at all, its full of shit Rags and Scousers and it gets in the way of the proper Football we have come to enjoy at the Etihad !!
You care enough to tell everyone you don't care.

I suppose you're just another top club fan on the "look at me, no, look at me, pay me some attention...I'm with the sad Rags not supporting England!" bandwagon.

I'm well up for this. Really want my country in the World Cup in Brazil next summer. I'm 1/4 Polish and usually want them to win but not tonight. Really want a good result for my country! Don't get me wrong, City come way before England, but I am English and I'm proud to be...COME ON ENGLAND!

jimharri said:
Ah well; with Carrick in, we're bound to win. When he gets going, the Poles won't know what's hit them!
In my opinion he was United's best player over the full season last season.

Re: England versus Poland - Your Prediction

Caveman said:
Bovril said:
Who cares ??? I have no passion for this team at all, its full of shit Rags and Scousers and it gets in the way of the proper Football we have come to enjoy at the Etihad !!
You care enough to tell everyone you don't care.

I suppose you're just another top club fan on the "look at me, no, look at me, pay me some attention...I'm with the sad Rags not supporting England!" bandwagon.

I'm well up for this. Really want my country in the World Cup in Brazil next summer. I'm 1/4 Polish and usually want them to win but not tonight. Really want a good result for my country! Don't get me wrong, City come way before England, but I am English and I'm proud to be...COME ON ENGLAND!
I'm inbetween the pair of you, understand Bovril, most of them are cunts. Love your passion though and deep down I hope WE do well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.