England vs Poland | Weds 31st March

Had a client come in today and we started talking footy and asked me who’s this John Stones that made a mistake. I thought to myself good lord even the yanks get to hear about it. Makes me think that the British press are craving for the good old days when a no nonsense center back just smashes up the field or into row Z rather than watching a silky cultured defender playing out from the back. Fucking dinosaurs the lot of them.

Had a client come in today and we started talking footy and asked me who’s this John Stones that made a mistake. I thought to myself good lord even the yanks get to hear about it. Makes me think that the British press are craving for the good old days when a no nonsense center back just smashes up the field or into row Z rather than watching a silky cultured defender playing out from the back. Fucking dinosaurs the lot of them.
You Yanks will never understand the finer points of the game.

Why wasn’t Henderson selected for any of these matches? Nick Pope is shit. He plays for Burnley. Why does Southgate pick an anti-football goalkeeper and then an outfield of mostly flowing footballers? If you wanna hoof it, leave Stones out of your back line.
Pretty sure Henderson being injured had something to do with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.