England vs Poland | Weds 31st March

The media will be out for blood now on stones. These types of incidents can knock his confidence. He has been a revelation but slabhead is no Dias.

He certainly isn't but he was superb in his post-match defence of Stones. Fair play to him
Actually apart from the mistake I thought Stones and Maguire looked pretty good tonight. I know Maguire has no pace and has gone backwards at the Rags but if he can regain his Leicester form I think he and Stones can be a great partnership. There's not a lot wrong with this England team other than a lack of creativity in midfield and Nick Pope who can't pass the ball. The midfield can be addressed by using Ward Prowse or Foden a bit deeper. The keeper situation is more tricky.

If Henderson can show some form over the next 2 months I'd be probably go with him over Ward-Prowse. If he doesn't I'd be tempted to play 2 attacking midfielder in with Rice, maybe Foden and Mount but can't see Southgate being that adventurous.

———————————-Kane—————————-
Sterling———————Foden—————Lingard———
————grealish————————Rice———————-
Chilwell——Maguire—-Stones—Walker————
———————————-pope—————————

Last edited:
———————————-Kane—————————-
Sterling———————foden————Lingard-—-
——————Grealish—————-Maddison——————
————-———————Rice———————-
Chilwell——Maguire—-Stones—Walker————
———————————-pope—————————

The ultimate Southgate move, fields 12 men first game and gets us kicked out of the Euro's!

Maddison won't even make the Euro's squad either, I'd be surprised if Lingard did as well. Unfortunately for Maddison he's just got too many ahead of him.

The ultimate Southgate move, fields 12 men first game and gets us kicked out of the Euro's!

Maddison won't even make the Euro's squad either, I'd be surprised if Lingard did as well. Unfortunately for Maddison he's just got too many ahead of him.

Corrected lol

The mauling of Stones by the british press is quite frankly a disgrace. It didn't cost them victory and besides he created the winner but where's the praise for that ? IMO I reckon they think he still has a confidence issue from the past and are hoping by lambasting him it will derail him and us a little in our persuit of 4 trophies. Unfortunately Stonesy is made of sterner stuff these days so fuck 'em the miserable bastards.

As predicted as soon as the squad was picked. Stones Is being piled on.

Congratulations Engerland on qualifying for the next World Cup.

The media will be out for blood now on stones. These types of incidents can knock his confidence. He has been a revelation but slabhead is no Dias.
I think he can and will learn from this, hopefully he is a different player these days so let's see

As predicted as soon as the squad was picked. Stones Is being piled on.

Congratulations Engerland on qualifying for the next World Cup.
They’ve already won it from what I’m reading about .once again and hey will be hyped to fuck and they will go to a major tournament and struggle . So what if stones made a mistake he will be back to his best on Saturday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.