England vs Portugal - 02/06/16

The consequence is the red card and ban

This is a pre tournament friendly both teams,managers and fans want to see 11vs11. It is now pointless
Friendlies have never had bans attached to them, don't really see the need to change it to be honest

I don't watch them but according to everyone on here it sounds like every player is.out of position to accommodate weetabix head

Show some respect - that's the captain of the world's biggest team in their own minds !

A national treasure - with the oap nymphomaniacs .

[QUOTE="01cravend, post: 9479660, member: 24097"

Hodgson going senile[/QUOTE]

Wrong - he's been senile for the last 40 years .

Watched 20 mins and I may be wrong but Vardy, Kane and Alli are all playing out of position to accommodate Shrek, Milner having a mare, Walker has never been a footballer and Smalling is playing like he normally does, shite

But Roy said that team shape and formation doesn't matter...

What a steaming pile of dog turd. Worst bit is I've got England in the sweepstake at work, there is a prize for most goals conceded though so fingers crossed

I think it's about time a friendly is officiated using the same laws as a competitive game.
So many times you see bad challenges going unpunished "because it's a friendly".
Doesn't stop players getting injured/crippled.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.