England vs Portugal - 02/06/16

i only caught the last 15 mins..i take it the plan was a shambles?
in the snippet i saw he looked unfit and off the pace...a bit like me at 5 a side footy this week..lol
I guess England managers over the years have stumbled on the right formation; Robson lost Robson and Wilkins in 86 and Reid and Beardsley made a difference. 90 Platt came in with Mark Wright and on it goes. I only hope the same happens to Roy because I don't think he'll get there by himself especially choosing Rooney up top. Pick players in the best position rather than the club they play for.

I guess England managers over the years have stumbled on the right formation; Robson lost Robson and Wilkins in 86 and Reid and Beardsley made a difference. 90 Platt came in with Mark Wright and on it goes. I only hope the same happens to Roy because I don't think he'll get there by himself especially choosing Rooney up top. Pick players in the best position rather than the club they play for.
Exactly. The team is a Rooney injury away from having a chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.