England vs Portugal - 02/06/16

Wooney has been hilariously bad and the only reason I'm not losing the will to live. Has he actually touched the ball without giving it away yet, does anyone know? Twitter will be hyper-ventilating with rage.

I'm flicking through the net looking for BBQ's and reading Bluemoon, the game is on in the back ground, seems like Rooney has a double barrelled addition to his name. Rooney-gives-it-away-again...

I have noticed he's never poor, or he never gives it away cheaply. They really can't say he's been poor can they?

Haha, you can't make this up...

"Best bit of play from England so far" is apparently Rooney poorly executing yet another pass and Walker smacking the resulting deflected ball well wide.

Sterling for Rooney, Lallana for Vardy and Wilshere for Milner. Stick Lallana and Sterling out wide, Kane up top, Wilshere and Dier holding, Alli at 10. Its not that hard Roy. Oh and get Bertrand on.

• Talk Shite will be frothing at the mouth with this. They were bad enough last Friday.

Sterling for Rooney, Lallana for Vardy and Wilshere for Milner. Stick Lallana and Sterling out wide, Kane up top, Wilshere and Dier holding, Alli at 10, Kane up top. Its not that hard Roy. Oh and get Bertrand on.

What about Rashford, don't forget about Rashford. "Somebody please think of the children"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.