England wasting one of the most talented squads ever assembled on Southgate

Are they? How many England players are actually’world class’? We’ve got several at the level below, but France have the same number plus a few genuinely world class ones. That makes the difference. We always big up our domestic hero‘s. When you look at those from the past that we thought were world class: Gerard, lampard, scholes, owen, Lineker, Gasgoine, hoddle etc etc - actually, compared to teams we eventually went out to, they just weren’t good enough.
foden is the first Englishman I’ve seen with that innate natural ability those players above lacked and other top country‘s have had. And yet still Southgate doesn’t recognise it - that’s why we fail.
Laughable.

Play like cowards in every big game on the back foot. The players like Grealish, Jones and Walker must be pulling their hair out having to play like Stoke City as soon as England faces another reknown team.

Are they? How many England players are actually’world class’? We’ve got several at the level below, but France have the same number plus a few genuinely world class ones. That makes the difference. We always big up our domestic hero‘s. When you look at those from the past that we thought were world class: Gerard, lampard, scholes, owen, Lineker, Gasgoine, hoddle etc etc - actually, compared to teams we eventually went out to, they just weren’t good enough.
foden is the first Englishman I’ve seen with that innate natural ability those players above lacked and other top country‘s have had. And yet still Southgate doesn’t recognise it - that’s why we fail.
hoist by your own petard

Screen Shot 2023-06-21 at 00.24.04.png

OK, I retract the "wanker"... for now

the rest is valid
and what would you want from an England coach, FFS? Your standards must be as low as a BPH piss
lol, not sure what bhp is, but agree with you generally and I would have moved him on long ago.

lol, not sure what bhp is, but agree with you generally and I would have moved him on long ago.
Benign prostatic hyperplasia - For men, the most common cause of this issue is BPH. Issues with weak urine flow will typically mean the bladder is not emptying properly. With BPH, this is because the enlarged prostate is blocking the urethra, which is the tube that carries urine out of the penis.
Trust me, I know :)

Benign prostatic hyperplasia - For men, the most common cause of this issue is BPH. Issues with weak urine flow will typically mean the bladder is not emptying properly. With BPH, this is because the enlarged prostate is blocking the urethra, which is the tube that carries urine out of the penis.
Well, I’ve learnt something new ;-)

You taking the piss? I thought BPH was ‘Bloody Pundit Hinchcliffe‘…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.