England women v Germany

Shades of Steve McLaren there, watching a drenched England manager, hopelessly out of his depth, being interviewed after another defeat.

This will get me in trouble and possibly a thread ban but I've yet to see a womens keeper that is any good.
It’s all relative mate. Both City’s keepers are very good, within the standards of the women’s game. My piss is boiling because this rag girl all of a sudden is the No1. She’s terrible.

The brand and new side has to be plugged and what better way than an England shirt.

Same for the mens team.

its why we are shite and win fuck all.
Lost 5 of last 7 games now. Shocking fall from grace.

Agree, she was too wooden to attempt a save for that winner. As I said earlier, how come Bardsley or Roebuck aren’t in. They are both agile, athletic and good distributors.

Two reasons for Bardsley - she's currently injured, I think, and she shares the second reason with Ellie Roebuck - they play for us! Whereas we got our players into the team in the days of Lucy Bronze, Izzy and Nikki Parris playing for us on the basis of merit, along comes suited Herman and he reverts to type - if there's a Rag who can tie on a pair of boots she's in!

Should sack that no nowt manager! The woman's england team were in a good shape till he put his managerial expertise two penny's worth in

For those of you complaining about Neville and the rags

Ask yourself
Why did Neville, with no previous coaching experience in the women’s game, get the top job?
Why did the best women’s coach at the time, from Chelsea, withdraw from the interview process before Neville was appointed?
Why did the previous, successful England coach, get the boot from his job?
Why did Eni Alouko claim she was treated badly because of her skin colour, after being dropped for poor displays, and yet hasn’t returned to playing?
Why did the Guardian newspaper support Alouko in her muck raking of the previous manager?
Why did the FA sack the previous manager for something he had done five years earlier, that everyone was aware of, that broke no rules and happened before being given the job of England Manager?
Following the sacking and her involvement in having the previous manager replaced why was Alouko offered a job writing for the Guardian newspaper without any previous experience?
And, finally, wasn’t Alouko the woman who wrote a hatchet piece on City, regarding Liverpool, only this week in the Guardian newspaper?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.