England's best 11?

Dunk has been outstanding for Brighton, especially this season. Chilwell for me is better than Shaw if he could only keep himself fit. Whether Dunk can perform at International level remains to be seen, but he's head and shoulders above Maguire.

I like the Maguire/Stones combo,they bring the best out of each other and they have never let England down as far as i can remember.

I think Shaw edges it for me.

I'd go ...

...........Pope............
..Walker Stones Dunk...
........Lewis Rice........
Foden Maddison Grealish
...........Kane.............

(Saka and Palmer from the bench)

Trent——Stones—Tomori—Chilwell.
Bellingham—-—Rice
Saka———-Foden————Grealish
Kane.

Please bung Pickford, Shaw, Maguire, Saka, Sancho and Rashford in the starting 11. Pretty please. England need their best on the pitch.

I wouldn’t have Pickford in my best 11 budgies team … Pope much better in every department.. So is Ramsdale ..

He's not though, is he? Pickford can use his feet for a start whereas Pope can barely stand on his at times.

Rashford is a horrible ****,but youre right.....he is an excellent player.

He fluctuates between excellent and bang average in that he'll have 10 games where he looks like a world-beater and then 10 where he looks over-rated as hell. But he's far better than very average overall. That's just nonsense because of who he plays for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.