England's best 11?

Trent——Stones—Tomori—Chilwell.
Bellingham—-—Rice
Saka———-Foden————Grealish
Kane.
Is calling him trent a bannable offence? ;)

In all seriousness, there's an argument to try and get alexander-arnold into the team maybe (but definitely not at the expense of Walker), but it creates a ton of imbalance because he's so fucking god awful at defending.

Ramsdale is probably the keeper really.

Is calling him trent a bannable offence? ;)

In all seriousness, there's an argument to try and get alexander-arnold into the team maybe (but definitely not at the expense of Walker), but it creates a ton of imbalance because he's so fucking god awful at defending.

Ramsdale is probably the keeper really.
Trent....

Fucking trent

He's far better than "very average". He's way too inconsistent to be considered world-class. He blows hot and cold, but generally has a few months most seasons where he looks like the English Mbappe. For someone who plays out wide the majority of the time, and has been part of an average United team for years, his record of over 150 goals in just over 350 games is top class.

He's a goalscorer from out wide, similar to Salah in that respect.

If you want to play possession stuff and dominate games then he's going to lose you possession all the time by taking risks that usually don't pay off.

If you're playing on the counter he's a good option.

He's a goalscorer from out wide, similar to Salah in that respect.

If you want to play possession stuff and dominate games then he's going to lose you possession all the time by taking risks that usually don't pay off.

If you're playing on the counter he's a good option.

A fair assessment. I think Saka is the more reliable of the two and better all round player. But on form, or on his day, Rashford is a genuine match winner.

Southgate is a wank manager. We have shocking options for left back and the second centre back position, but other than that we have a very promising side. Saka, Foden and Grealish behind Kane is really strong.

Maybe past his prime now but one that I think is excellent but never really had a chance was Dan Burn. Also think Tomori was a good shout although I havent seen that much of him recently...but reckon worth a try.
I was tempted to be a tease and say Trent (I think I can get away with it being a "dipper" but even then I usually refer as TAA) possibly in midfield with Rice & Bellingham. But of course Southgate would never break from his tried and tested. So.....
Pope
Walker Stones Tomori Chilwell
TAA Rice Bellingham
Saka Foden Grealish
Kane

He's far better than "very average". He's way too inconsistent to be considered world-class. He blows hot and cold, but generally has a few months most seasons where he looks like the English Mbappe. For someone who plays out wide the majority of the time, and has been part of an average United team for years, his record of over 150 goals in just over 350 games is top class.
He has just had his best ever season with 29 goals. He would need another exactly the same to get to 150 goals. He has 122 in 356 games. If you are sitting back and hitting teams on the break then he is fine but , as you have said very inconsistent. As for England think I would have him on the bench being behind Kane , Saka , Foden and Grealish up top. Would not play Foden in the middle yet until he has done the job for City for a season.

Can he bollocks :-) Pickford is useless with his feet, he’s unhinged for good measure too… Pope is much better than him ..
Have you watched the flapster this season? He’s been awful

I don't particularly rate him for Everton. He does fine for England though. And he's absolutely 1000 times better at kicking and passing the ball than Pope.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.