Enzo Fernandez

OK so basically they are splurging now before the new rules kick in?
Front ending all the buying, they could have done this normally over a few windows but got em all in now. They have to sell and clear all those still there in the next 2 seasons and qualify for CL etc to get back inline.

The academy kids will all be up for the chop as well, need income now

The new owner not giving a shit about ffp or what the media think.

Whereas we seem to have become the net spend champions, I think in part as a response to the criticism.

I think it will fuck Chelsea in the long run.

Seems a very exciting player with huge potential

I’d be made up if we signed him (especially as not my money).

Think it’s fair to say they have paid full price in a one horse race, the player could have been brought for £10 million in the summer and the Golden Ball could easily have gone to Alvarez as Fernandez.

I think he’ll prove quality, but it is a record transfer based on potential.

I actually thought MacAllister was the better of the two at the WC.

On FFP I have no issue with anyone wanting to tear that down. Fair play to them

As a player I would hope there were get out clauses because anyone signing up to a club without any for that long is an idiot.
That's golden handcuffs territory for both parties if things go tits up. Crazily long contract.

As a player I would hope there were get out clauses because anyone signing up to a club without any for that long is an idiot.
I’m always so taken aback that players move countries and sign multi year deals when there’s a good chance they’ve never even been to the city they’re signing for.

In the States, it’s pretty common for players (free agents) to tour the facilities etc before making a decision.

8.5 years is ridiculous and is two fingers to everyone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.