Enzo Fernandez

So Clearlake are the money in a sense with a guarantee of any issues from the other guys? So really boley etc have put no actual cash in but used an equity firm for all the money guaranteed by others?

Yep it the typical American way equity firm who will want money back in the future like a dividend!

Ok though dipper fans were confident this enzo lad was coming????
If he goes to Chelsea I wonder if that leaves rice for united or will they try for him as well

If the Enzo stuff is true then lord save me from the Rice rumors in the summer (depending on the Jude timing/signing)

If he goes to Chelsea I wonder if that leaves rice for united or will they try for him as well
Enzo and Rice in potters 343 with James and Chilwell/Cucu is pretty decent. tbf

Nope. They were ans ate still confident about Bellingham

Enzo and Rice in potters 343 with James and Chilwell/Cucu is pretty decent. tbf

Yes but spending £300 on two midfielders just seems wild to me, even though Rice is probably a perfect complimentary player to Enzo.

I know football with the transfer fees lost the plot a long time ago but I'm just astounded that the fees just keeps on rising and rising. Bellingham will go for over £100m in the summer. Leao, wherever he goes, will cost someone close to or over £100m. We saw Lukaku and Grealish in 2021 go for £100m. We saw Antony and Tchoaumeni go for close to £100m in 2022. Shakhtar are demanding £100m for Mudryk, though he will likely go for slightly less but still a maddening amount. It just gets harder and harder to justify these fees.

Yes but spending £300 on two midfielders just seems wild to me, even though Rice is probably a perfect complimentary player to Enzo.

I know football with the transfer fees lost the plot a long time ago but I'm just astounded that the fees just keeps on rising and rising. Bellingham will go for over £100m in the summer. Leao, wherever he goes, will cost someone close to or over £100m. We saw Lukaku and Grealish in 2021 go for £100m. We saw Antony and Tchoaumeni go for close to £100m in 2022. Shakhtar are demanding £100m for Mudryk, though he will likely go for slightly less but still a maddening amount. It just gets harder and harder to justify these fees.
The issue is a player is only worth what a buyer is willing to pay & the very clubs who fought for FFP to stop City, are the very ones responsible for the massive inflation in football player fees & wages.

Last edited:
I feel whenever a player goes to Chelsea, their careers grind to a halt. I know that’s not actually true but it just feels like they’re not interesting players anymore, they don’t shine. The last I can think of was Hazard (as in last time I noticed a Chelsea player shine, not the last signing).

I feel whenever a player goes to Chelsea, their careers grind to a halt. I know that’s not actually true but it just feels like they’re not interesting players anymore, they don’t shine. The last I can think of was Hazard (as in last time I noticed a Chelsea player shine, not the last signing).
Know what you mean
It’s not really true, but they don’t seem to have an identity or style
The changing manager thing every two years has killed it
If they stick with potter long enough they. could get an identity but I can’t see it
They have won a lot though the way they do it so you can’t knock it too much

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.