Epic Poznan.

Got very lucky buying a ticket outside the ground for this game.

Initially drove there and thought it'd be easy enough to bag one in the home end but they wouldn't sell me one without a buying history.

Fortunately a fellow blue spotted me loitering around the away end just before kick off and offered me one for £40 so I snapped his hand off.

The Poznan is incredible, no other side in England do it and it really gets the whole crowd going, however, we cannot overuse it, it has to be reserved for special games otherwise it quickly loses its impact as it did first time round. Fa cup final if we get there, Champs league final if we get there, against arsenal if we beat them and gain control of the title race all warrant a poznan, it's probably not necessary against 8th placed liverpool though.

one of my favourite poznans was arsenal away in league cup years ago when sergio got the only goal in a one nil win, we had the whole end behind the, took about 8,000 down there as tickets where a tenner.

Wembley was a good one, wish there was footage from the other end but i guess rags fans didnt want to video it !!! Footage looks better from the front and stood back a bit.

I think wigan away was the first time we did it just after having taken the mick and doing it against poznan at etihad.

arsenal loved to copy it Vs us when winning.

great to see it coming back at the right time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.