Epic Poznan.

It was good.....however the one at Wembley when they were announcing the vermin team was the best piss take ever !!

We need to show the world another Poznan display at the semi final and hopefully the final.

Let’s all do The Poznan.......
That was unbelievable. When I got home from Wembley that night I watched the game on TV and Adrian Chiles on ITV said he never seen that at a football match before and the stadium at our end was actually shaking

The Poznan is such a great way to show togetherness and say fuck you to the establishment in one go. Love it.
I like how it reminds me of calf injuries, scuffed legs off chairs and some drunkard at Wembley making me lose a tooth on a chair after Yaya scored against Stoke. The Poznan is always welcome. Always.

It was fucking boiling under there and I’d taken a jacket like a knob!!
Me too and all my mates stunk like kit bags on the way home on the coach loved it that day out for breakfast in bury mates birthday strippers then onto the gold cup then the furnhurst but they stopped letting us in the bstreds

The Poznan is incredible, no other side in England do it and it really gets the whole crowd going, however, we cannot overuse it, it has to be reserved for special games otherwise it quickly loses its impact as it did first time round. Fa cup final if we get there, Champs league final if we get there, against arsenal if we beat them and gain control of the title race all warrant a poznan, it's probably not necessary against 8th placed liverpool though.
It has a palace against 8th placed Liverpool as well. It has this amazing "fuck off" quality to it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.