Eric Garcia - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I probably do not understand football .. I just played all my life professional and make a living today from football. If you talk like that, you're not worth my time. Let's see where Garcia will be for in few years. (I would love to be wrong)
have a happy holiday

That must be why you think you know better than Guardiola, the entire Manchester City scouting team and academy, Barcelona's academy and Spains national youth set up who have all decided he's the dogs bollocks, advanced him past his age group and made him captain of every side he's been in.

Thought he did a great job today against a very decent side. Reads the game well beyond his years and is a leader in the back four. Made a few errors, the near-miss header at the end and unknowingly playing a man onsides, but for a 19 year old on his full Premier League debut it was an extremely impressive performance. He absolutely deserves time over Otamendi going forward.

That must be why you think you know better than Guardiola, the entire Manchester City scouting team and academy, Barcelona's academy and Spains national youth set up who have all decided he's the dogs bollocks, advanced him past his age group and made him captain of every side he's been in.
The only reason he plays is because Otamendi.He ia definitely not ready to play regularly in city. I can bring you dozens of examples of players who were in Barcelona or the u21 national team and considered the next thing and today they retired from football or play ln a second division. I don't understand why you all attack me, I think he doesn't have the physical qualities to be a CB in the Premier League .
Tell me I'm wrong

But I'm probably more intelligent than you in general.
What the fuck is that conclusion based on? Would really like to know. Anyway, let’s get back to the actual topic. If you can’t recognise that Eric is an incredible talent, then football might not be for you. We’re talking about an 18yo getting a start in one of the most cruical positions in a team that got 198 points over 2 seasons and broke pretty much every record. He’s taller than Puyol, Baresi and Cannavaro and they were pretty fucking amazing CBs. He won several aerial duels in both of his previous games and it hasn’t been a problem this season. The kid is 18, of course there’s room for improvement physically. Garcia is very intelligent, good on the ball and a fantastic passer already at 18. He was also telling Rodri where to position himself and has done that to Otamendi several times when they’ve been playing together in the cups. He’s an immense talent, end off

The only reason he plays is because Otamendi.He ia definitely not ready to play regularly in city. I can bring you dozens of examples of players who were in Barcelona or the u21 national team and considered the next thing and today they retired from football or play ln a second division. I don't understand why you all attack me, I think he doesn't have the physical qualities to be a CB in the Premier League .
Tell me I'm wrong
You’re wrong.

Great to know we have a solid option there who can rotate with Fern and Nico.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.