Eric Garcia - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some great blocks last night, tough time to come into the game but fitted in fine. Looking forward to 90mins for him on Sunday.

Slightly different role, of course, but every time I watch him he reminds me more and more of a Spanish Philipp Lahm, in that he seems an old head on young legs, he has exceptional technical ability for a defender, his football intelligence allows him to play ably nearly anywhere on the pitch, he has no problem telling more seasoned veterans what they need to do better, and his drive to excellence is nearly peerless.

He has a very bright future and I very much hope it is with us.

He impersonates Pep's philosophy: technique and intelligence over brute physical force.

He should be starting next to Laporte
He made blocks last night that JS conspicuously failed to do last Saturday. I think he deserves starts with Laporte in the PL. Bed him in for the rest of this season and we get a flying start next. I'm not sure Fern has another year in him. He did some strange stuff last night, particularly fouls that he really didn't need to make.

He made blocks last night that JS conspicuously failed to do last Saturday. I think he deserves starts with Laporte in the PL. Bed him in for the rest of this season and we get a flying start next. I'm not sure Fern has another year in him. He did some strange stuff last night, particularly fouls that he really didn't need to make.
Yup. I think he is the 2nd best CB at the club now. Otamendi was great last night. But it's time to bed Garcia in as probable starter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.