Eric Garcia - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Josh King put Garcia on his arse then walked past him again 10 seconds later that had nothing to do with our CB pairing.

Maybe a player playing out of position and not being comfortable there did?

That doesn’t explain his back heel flick last night or how easily he was beaten in a one v one. He may be the best option for bringing the ball out but he would worry me having to mark Benzema. He needs to get stronger.

As a defender it doesn't really matter where you are on the pitch when it come to a 1 v 1. And Josh King left him for dead twice in the space of 10 seconds. He even let Garcia get of his arse to have another go. Good job he wasn't playing in his normal position as King would have been through on goal.

That doesn’t explain his back heel flick last night or how easily he was beaten in a one v one. He may be the best option for bringing the ball out but he would worry me having to mark Benzema. He needs to get stronger.

The player is how old? He needs to get stronger. No kidding.
I like to say last night was another great experience for the lad to develop himself. That’s the stage he is in right now. A developing and young football player.

Let Pep know asap will you?

Sorry must not express an opinion about a City player on a City forum. Doubt a Pep thinks he’ll be top class anyway. He’s currently picking him ahead of calamity one and two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.