Eric Garcia - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am expecting this thread to get busy tonight and tomorrow. Really hoping Garcia has a cracking game. I have total faith in his qualities.

If he were to get a run of games I think we would see his ability and feel more comfortable about waiting for Laporte and Stones return to the team.

In my opinion stones getting injured is a blessing in disguise if Eric gets minutes. Followed him closely since we stole Barca's jewel and I think if he continues improving as he has he will be challenging stones for that position very soon.
Given a decent run in games alongside ferny he will flourish.

Yes he does lack heigh and physical presence but having watched him yesterday what struck me most was his leadership qualities this guy was only on the field 30 seconds and he was gesturing to those around them regarding positioning. He must have been nervous but he had a keen awareness of what was going on around him.While you must factor in that Watford were dead in the water this was a performance well beyond his years. I would be very surprised if he is not a regular starter within the next season or two.
Can't remember which game, might be the Leicester game last season, but he was bossing Otamendi around, telling him to get in position and track the runners. Not saying he's instantly going to be Vinny mark 2 but he's definitely got leadership qualities. Hope he has a good game today.

He is just pure class on the ball. I could see him being Laporte's long term CB partner.

He is very impressive and seems to be a confident leader,i think people who say he is better than john or nico are barking mad,it's way too early to say that,i hope he continues to develop well

He is very impressive and seems to be a confident leader,i think people who say he is better than john or nico are barking mad,it's way too early to say that,i hope he continues to develop well

He's already better than Ota in one aspect, staying on his feet, and not diving in when its not needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.