Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was an article about him months ago, suggesting the club thought he was going to be a top player, but given his height it would more likely that he'd end up in Spain.

Playing him now serves a few purposes. Pep finds out how he can handle the top level, he has the opportunity to stake a claim and may decide he likes it and is up to the challenge, and if not, it bumps his price up.

My feeling is that the way we play, and with the size of our attackers, we'd be better off with a tall, very fast, centre back.

What needs sorting?

Garcia, hasn't left yet so bollocks until he does.

Sancho, Pep was leading him on the right path and he decided to do it his own way. Pep wasn't going to drop a senior player and play a 17yr old. Sancho is tearing up the bundesliga because its shite. Lets see how good he is when he leaves.

Sane, off the back of a 12mth cruciate and turned down multiple contract offers and supposedly now joined Bayern for twice what we offered. Factor in he is German, his mum looks to have brokered the deal and he is going to Bayern. Failing to see what more we could have done here.
Standby for the "we should have paid them what they want" brigade

What needs sorting?

Garcia, hasn't left yet so bollocks until he does.

Sancho, Pep was leading him on the right path and he decided to do it his own way. Pep wasn't going to drop a senior player and play a 17yr old. Sancho is tearing up the bundesliga because its shite. Lets see how good he is when he leaves.

Sane, off the back of a 12mth cruciate and turned down multiple contract offers and supposedly now joined Bayern for twice what we offered. Factor in he is German, his mum looks to have brokered the deal and he is going to Bayern. Failing to see what more we could have done here.
Correct, and Sancho was only 16 when he decided he wasn't signing a contract with us. The idiots who let social media do their thinking for them will always bring the usual names up and claim that that proves something. I'm only surprised they didn't mention Diaz & Ronny Lopez as well.

Correct, and Sancho was only 16 when he decided he wasn't signing a contract with us. The idiots who let social media do their thinking for them will always bring the usual names up and claim that that proves something. I'm only surprised they didn't mention Diaz & Ronny Lopez as well.

We know why those don’t get mentioned don’t we.

Out of (not much) interest, looking at your post history what are you using to judge 'valued input' on?
Nothing more than your post where you chose to name call someone for having a different opinion to yours. Not an issue, crack on

Hopefully not but sounds like Barca are doing a Bayern style tap up with the run contract down and we will have him for free threat.
Let’s hope not but I don’t think we can complain as that’s exactly what we did to get him. If he won’t sign sell for 20m and move on but I very much hope he stays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.