Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's disappointing if he's agreed a deal and then gone back on it, that does bring his integrity into question. If that's true and we've got no reason not to believe so coming from your good self, then I wouldn't play him either.

All the noises from the player was that he was happy and very appreciative of getting his chance on a regular basis.

The timing of this stinks and while that won't be down to Garcia, rather dirty tricks from Barcelona again, he needs to take responsibility for stringing City along, certainly when Pep had evidenced to him his trust and played him every week.

I think he is a nice tidy footballer and expect him to have a decent career, but as I said earlier this week, he's not better than Stones yet and might never be.

That's one thing United seem to have over us?

They recruit heavily in the Manchester area and we spread our net much wider on the youth global front, possibly a hindrance if a player does want to go finally go 'home'?

I just hope he wasnt in the plan to be in the team for tomorrow, would be a massive kick in the bollocks if we are changing our plans because of the decision.
I would assume Pep has known for a few days (at least) and was presumably asked about it in the Presser, and answered in the only way he knows how, honestly. Despite what the Swiss Catalan says Manchester City are a lot bigger club than needs to worry about Eric Garcia wanting time go back home

That's what I mean. He's on big wages and no one is interested at that level. What are we sweating? That he might run down his contract and sign with one of his non-existent suitors?

Those suitors would suddenly be many if they can sign him for £20m less or even on a free transfer.

That's when Stones becomes attractive and his wages justifiable to someone else.

Reactions: cjn
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.