Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Tosin is 4 years older, has 79 professional appearances to THB’s 4. Tosin would be the better choice, and loaning out Harwood-Bellis to get the kind of experience that Tosin now has.

Adarabioyo has also done everything the club has asked of him. Might not be a bad idea to reward such loyalty and give the lad a shot for the season.

Really? Tosin is 4 years older, has 79 professional appearances to THB’s 4. Tosin would be the better choice, and loaning out Harwood-Bellis to get the kind of experience that Tosin now has.

Adarabioyo has also done everything the club has asked of him. Might not be a bad idea to reward such loyalty and give the lad a shot for the season.

It really doesn't have to be an either/or. Harwood-Bellis is only 18, he doesn't need to be loaned out urgently.

Let them fight it out. We're going to play a stupid amount of games, a very congested schedule. If Pep isn't convinced by Tosin by January he can be sold (Likely at a much higher price after 10 games for us), and if Tosin does nail down the spot, Harwood-Bellis can go on loan in January when he turns 19.

First of all good luck to Eric. He is making absolutely the right decision to go back to Spain. Not convinced he would have ever made it in the premier league. It's not just the lack of height, but no real physical presence and pace. Think it's good business. I hope he has Diaz's number.

Yep. And the guy said his 5 year plan is to be City’s captain. OK, that’s unrealistic I would say, but it does reveal that the guy loves the club. He bleeds blue. Despite successful loans, he still remains loyal to City when he could easily decide to leave. We have to respect that and give him a shot.

It really doesn't have to be an either/or. Harwood-Bellis is only 18, he doesn't need to be loaned out urgently.

Let them fight it out. We're going to play a stupid amount of games, a very congested schedule. If Pep isn't convinced by Tosin by January he can be sold (Likely at a much higher price after 10 games for us), and if Tosin does nail down the spot, Harwood-Bellis can go on loan in January when he turns 19.

Possible flaw in that. According to Transfermarkt, which we know isn’t entirely reliable, Adarabioyo’s contract expires in June 2021, so presumably he’d be free to sign elsewhere in January.

There is zero chance I think THB gets anywhere near our starting 11 next season. He’s 18 and Foden and Garcia got no starting time really at that age so I don’t expect TBH to. Tosin comes of a fantastic season for Blackburn and a bloke who watches pretty much every single rovers game live thinks he’d be a great addition to our squad, so I think he’s earnt a chance.
This all day, I know a few people up there involved off the pitch and they love him. Sounds like he's a really good down to earth lad as well.

Yep. And the guy said his 5 year plan is to be City’s captain. OK, that’s unrealistic I would say, but it does reveal that the guy loves the club. He bleeds blue. Despite successful loans, he still remains loyal to City when he could easily decide to leave. We have to respect that and give him a shot.

Seems to have been highly appreciated by the Rovers fans, too. Has a level head on his shoulders, so here’s hoping he gets a chance.

Seems Garcia heads where his heart is. Pity as he is a real talented defender.
We have to accept City still find it hard to keep young players: It’s touch to take seeing the likes of Sancho, Sane and now Garcia leave. These are three really talented players. Of course no one knows how they develop the next few years. And they can all have different reasons. Fact is City leaders won’t be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.