Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy we prefer to keep him than selling him for some crap money. If Barcelona claimed he was so good and wanted him so much, they didn't show it with their Wenger-like offers. The season is long with four competitions, he'll definitely contribute. And even if he changes his mind and decide to sign a new contract, even better.

Given he is unlikely to be a regular first teamer wonder if he will struggle to retain his international place.

I'd imagine he will do mate, but then again he's the second coming of Puyol apparently. If Barca rated him so highly they'd have offered whatever it took to get him in, especially as they're so short at the back. I'm not having that they didn't go higher as that was his market value with 1 year left as claimed by FCBarca.

How much is 1 Eric Garcia worth with 1 year left on his contract? The answer is however much his current employers thinks he is worth, Barca can't possibly know how much he's worth. Good on City for their stance on this.

Barca say we should have sold as there was only £2 million difference but it works both ways. If the difference was so slight then Barca could have paid the extra 2 and he would be theirs now.

Try again in January and bring Messi.

Because the arrogance of the Barca officials matches that of their cules, and therefore everybody is expected to do exactly as they wish ?

I'd imagine he will do mate, but then again he's the second coming of Puyol apparently. If Barca rated him so highly they'd have offered whatever it took to get him in, especially as they're so short at the back. I'm not having that they didn't go higher as that was his market value with 1 year left as claimed by FCBarca.

How much is 1 Eric Garcia worth with 1 year left on his contract? The answer is however much his current employers thinks he is worth, Barca can't possibly know how much he's worth. Good on City for their stance on this.

Spot on for me!!

I remember when messi was close to joining city , Garcia said
“It is true I have told the club I do not intend to extend my contract beyond 2021,” he explained in an interview with Marca.

“But I will return to Manchester when I am finished on international duty with Spain, and I am focused on next season with City.”

Now he is "angry"(if reports are true) . Lolll. He can sulk for all we care. He is 19 years of age and bang average player that too and he wants everything to go his way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.