Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where to start with this dear Samarasra...

You do seem very highly strung over a CB who's arguably amongst our worst in the past 8 or 9 seasons.

Also, bringing club legends into this is absolutely baffling and has no relevance whatsoever. You're more than reaching there and Garcia should never be mentioned in the same breath as Kun, Silva or Fern, particularly after what they've done for the club.

Unfortunately we got knocked out of last season's Champions League and FA Cup by playing sub-standard players who didn't want to be here. Was that a pub league decision?

Finally, yes. I am petty (especially towards Barcelona) and I do not want that slow-arse stump taking up a place in our first 11. We have 4 CBs plus THB. Even if he wanted to stay he should only see the pitches at the academy stadium.
Contrary to your biased rant I am not in the least highly strung in relation to any CBs. Logically any 2 players who state they will not renew in '21 are contractually in the same position, regardless of their status and have equal professional obligations as have City to them , but you defy logic because you are baffled. I prefer to relax and enjoy what City have achieved, avoid bad mouthing young players and the club in general, try to be constructive in criticism fully aware that my opinion is no more or less value than any one else's and enjoy the great football for the little time I have left. All this anger is a waste of limited time IMO.

I clearly said if the "reports" were true. This was a response to FCBarca here who said we should to take the report with a pinch of salt or whatever.
Anyway I don't believe in Garcia . He has done nothing to make me believe in him . He is a 19 year old average player who has changed his club 2 times in 3 years because things don't happen his way.
You being a Garcia stan, with due respect ,can have your own opinion and I can have mine.
With all due respect my point is you focused on these "reports" ,without quoting them and making no comment on what Marca quoted him as saying. In my opinion you favoured unquoted "reports" rather than his own words and you claim I can't read well and don't provide the alleged reports for me to read. You now claim, with no evidence, that I am a " Garcia stan" , whatever that ,probably negative, concocted term means. You don"t know what my opinion of him is because I haven't expressed it, City's opinion of him is all that matters. You are 100% entitled to your opinion but please don't assume what mine is.

At last we didn't budge selling a player. If they didn't have a nobhead running the show behind the scenes then things might have turned out different.
Garcia is going to have piles come January as I don’t think he'll even get in the team for the cups. So what if he's annoyed, he can join ded happy Messi and ecstatic Pique at Barca soon.

With all due respect my point is you focused on these "reports" ,without quoting them and making no comment on what Marca quoted him as saying. In my opinion you favoured unquoted "reports" rather than his own words and you claim I can't read well and don't provide the alleged reports for me to read. You now claim, with no evidence, that I am a " Garcia stan" , whatever that ,probably negative, concocted term means. You don"t know what my opinion of him is because I haven't expressed it, City's opinion of him is all that matters. You are 100% entitled to your opinion but please don't assume what mine is.
Well since you couldn't get it , I meant he was happy to stay at City "one extra season" when messi was close to joining us and now if reports are true ( if I mentioned precisely) "he is angry"..

As per your opinion on Garcia, yes I assumed based on what I saw in this thread.. Apologies if I got that wrong.

"Generated anger in Eric Garcia and those close to him?" Well that rules out opposition forwards, I suppose
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.