Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guillem Balague just confirmed Eric Garcia wants to go to barca. city knows that and don't want to lose him for nothing next year.

Guillem Balague just confirmed Eric Garcia wants to go to barca. city knows that and don't want to lose him for nothing next year.
I don't doubt that's what he's been told, because Barca feed that Barca DNA shit to Spanish based press all the time, but where the claim falls apart for me is how we're allegedly negotiating with them over a sale. Pep is the last guy in the world who's going to go out of his way to hand starts to a youth player who's just told the club he wants to leave, and who the club is currently working on selling? Nah.

I remember Balague tweeting Pep wasn't leaving Bayern maybe a day, two days, before he signed here.

Good times.

FFS, we bring him here, develop him, nurture him, start to give him some playing time and then he might leave for pretty much peanuts or free next season back to Barca?
Doubt Barca would give us anywhere above 15m.

Hope this does not happen and he signs a new contract.

Only thing I can imagine is Barca telling his agent a starting place at Barca while here we are about to sign a very expensive CB this summer to be paired with Laporte.

I wanted Rodri,Laporte,Garcia to be a strong Spanish core for City.

With Stones/Ota/Garcia future all up in the air Fernandinho is guaranteed to play CB next season a lot which is not good news.

FFS, we bring him here, develop him, nurture him, start to give him some playing time and then he might leave for pretty much peanuts or free next season back to Barca?
Doubt Barca would give us anywhere above 15m.

Hope this does not happen and he signs a new contract.

Only thing I can imagine is Barca telling his agent a starting place at Barca while here we are about to sign a very expensive CB this summer to be paired with Laporte.

I wanted Rodri,Laporte,Garcia to be a strong Spanish core for City.

With Stones/Ota/Garcia future all up in the air Fernandinho is guaranteed to play CB next season a lot which is not good news.

City got him for peanuts to begin with so you've lost nothing if he were to return to Barca - who actually developed him. But if he were to come now, a fee would be involved which more than makes up for any short term investment made on him

A few reliable local sources have already made the link for his interest to return which I had already posted previously. If nothing else, Balague is indeed so FOS that it's more a kiss of death with him weighing in but I do believe there is something to this rumour anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.