Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
When was last time this Ball Beg right?

Though Spanish youth players run back to Spain on receiving missed call from Barca or Real but Garcia going there makes 0 sense.
Playing in PL already getting minutes and best coaching.

Not sure what they offer apart from being home?

City got him for peanuts to begin with so you've lost nothing if he were to return to Barca - who actually developed him. But if he were to come now, a fee would be involved which more than makes up for any short term investment made on him

A few reliable local sources have already made the link for his interest to return which I had already posted previously. If nothing else, Balague is indeed so FOS that it's more a kiss of death with him weighing in but I do believe there is something to this rumour anyway
No one would be surprised if he did return to Barca at Some point. But I personally feel that it's Balague stirring the pot now that it seems he's signing a New contract.

No one would be surprised if he did return to Barca at Some point. But I personally feel that it's Balague stirring the pot now that it seems he's signing a New contract.

Balague is often wrong and almost always late to the story. Even this one with Garcia, it has been rumoured for nearly 5 weeks already

Also, on a side note - Guillem has one of the most punchable faces in punditry, looks like a human incarnation of a rat

Guillem Balague just confirmed Eric Garcia wants to go to barca. city knows that and don't want to lose him for nothing next year.
When you say GB has 'confirmed' it I presume you mean just stated it? (unless he's presented proof to that effect)

Disappointing if he is leaving but it is still very early in his development to judge if hes going to be the level we require. We dont want players who dont want to stay at the end of the day.

If it is true, then Harwood-Bellis should feature in the last 4-5 games of the league and not Garcia.

Perhaps a deal involving Todibo going the other way but been clear for months Bartomeu wants cash for the Frenchman

I highly doubt he’s going back to Barca right now, they are being driven into the ground by their management

The lads Spanish if Barcelona tell him you going to be a main starter and major player in our rebuild of course his head be turned and be seriously thinking of going there.

Just a question. Most places I can find seem to say Garcia's contract expires in 2022. Why would he be able to walk away for free next summer?

Balague is often wrong and almost always late to the story. Even this one with Garcia, it has been rumoured for nearly 5 weeks already

Also, on a side note - Guillem has one of the most punchable faces in punditry, looks like a human incarnation of a rat

When you say GB has 'confirmed' it I presume you mean just stated it? (unless he's presented proof to that effect)

The fact that we know for 100% certain Eric Garcia has 2 years left on his contract, and Guillem Ballague's entire story is based around the idea of him having 1 year left tells you everything you need to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.