Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Ruben Uria (Who interviewed Messi recently), Pep counts on the player despite having 4 other options in central defense owing to the demands of the season and the club having endured many injuries. Barca will try again in January with a much lower bid or incorporate for free in June '21
Quite appropriate that you choose to reference a guy who’s name literally translates to Behold Piss.

The fallacy of exclusion, logic it helps in life

ooh, check me oot with ma High Brow abstracts!

Totally irrelevant, and dishonest. If pep had included eric in his quote, but i excluded it and presented an incomplete statement, that would be said fallacy.

What he said, he said, what we can conclude from that, we can conclude, (and what tolm knows, he knows).

By extension, pep also counts on ederson to play as a striker, zinchenko to start in goal, and gundo at left back.

@ Coatigan , like that fucking annoying wasp buzzing aound your head , the the Swiss knowall will be back with more Barca shit to bore the arse of everybody on here.

Yet at times like watching a wasp trying to find its way out of an irn bru bottle, using nothing but cliches and twitter quotes.

Really pissed me off this kid I hope they send him to the EDS for a year.

Only my opinion here, but Barca are the real twats in this saga, as they have acted in a similar manner to Bayern.

He is a 19year old from the club, who probably sees himself as being established in their team, and believed he was going to be signed during this window .

The Barca management in true arrogant fucker style decided that they weren't going to pay what City wanted, expecting us to just go along with it .

They have signed ex-Barca kids for similar sums to our £20m asking fee who have done fuck all when returning to the club, but at this moment in time Barca are a fucking shambles due to poor management and a hefty slice of entitlement and arrogance.

I don't see Garcia as being the hero to rescue them from the trough of shit they are in, but I can understand him being disappointed. But he is contracted to City so he has to get on with it, although I hope we don't play him again in the first team - simply because he isn't good enough. Not because he wants to go back to Barca.

I see Barca and Garcia have went to the media again to present themselves in a positive light. Garcia willing to play for free and Barca saying no son it will all be ok. It’s those greedy Muslims that are to blame. He should offer to sit on the bench for free. Garcia has really shown distain towards our club.
Let me put it another way....
Garcia who loves Barca more than anything in the whole wide world chose to leave them for Man City
He then signed a contract to Man City till 2021 And played first team football and was well paid
He then decided he did not want to honour this contract and tried to leave for a fee less than city felt appropriate
City decided he should honour the contract

Only my opinion here, but Barca are the real twats in this saga, as they have acted in a similar manner to Bayern.

He is a 19year old from the club, who probably sees himself as being established in their team, and believed he was going to be signed during this window .

The Barca management in true arrogant fucker style decided that they weren't going to pay what City wanted, expecting us to just go along with it .

They have signed ex-Barca kids for similar sums to our £20m asking fee who have done fuck all when returning to the club, but at this moment in time Barca are a fucking shambles due to poor management and a hefty slice of entitlement and arrogance.

I don't see Garcia as being the hero to rescue them from the trough of shit they are in, but I can understand him being disappointed. But he is contracted to City so he has to get on with it, although I hope we don't play him again in the first team - simply because he isn't good enough. Not because he wants to go back to Barca.
I’m sure I remember a time when what Barca have done would be called tapping up and illegal. Whilst I’m not naive, and know it happens I at least expect it to be denied. Instead there have been open reports about personal terms agreed. Garcia offering to drop his wages etc.

Still, all worth it. He’ll personally win them several titles and write off their £440 million debt.

Agree entirely, and worth noting they are still at it. With insinuations that city were the stubborn party in this, and that we didn't do right by the player, rather than they fucked him over.

Also worth pointing out all claims of his 'anger' are coming from their mouthpieces. By all accounts, the player himself is a professional, and even publicly acknowledged himself he has a contract that he will happily see out. Privately he may well be raging, but that needs to be aimed at Barcelona imho.

Still, it feeds a narrative and sets a negative scene, and doesn't help anyone. While our club remains professional a d silent about it.

Let me put it another way....
Garcia who loves Barca more than anything in the whole wide world chose to leave them for Man City
He then signed a contract to Man City till 2021 And played first team football and was well paid
He then decided he did not want to honour this contract and tried to leave for a fee less than city felt appropriate
City decided he should honour the contract

If he loved them as you claim he should of stayed and fought for his place. No one asked him to join us! He is running away just as he did then because he is not good enough. City have been used again. That’s all that matters here. We have been screwed out of a fee.

Barca are absolutely fked this year, completely unbalanced side and it will take one or two injuries in defence and they'll collapse. They needed Garcia more than we needed 10m.

Yep that is why it was worth keeping him, the more damaged they get the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.