Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
'my compliments tonthe club for signing Dias, because now our back four is a young young group. We've got John, Ruben, Nathan, Aymer, and Taylor- it is a young team'.

no eric. that is the group he is counting on going into the season.

Now note, i have previously, and still do, argued garcia offers an option and that in itself is worth more than what barca were offering, so i can fully see why as a player contracted to the club, he should be called upon if that is deemed right and necessary.

But, according to pep, unlike som spanish guessy rando, he is happy to plan without him in mind, publicly at least. Personally hope he sticks with that, abd gives taylor a go.

@ Coatigan , like that fucking annoying wasp buzzing aound your head , the the Swiss knowall will be back with more Barca shit to bore the arse of everybody on here.

The article from Ruben was in the context that the difference between the two sides was fairly negligible (2-5M)
We don't care 20M or nothing. Thank you very much. We are not desperate for money barcelona is desperate for a CB should have tried harder.

I see Barca and Garcia have went to the media again to present themselves in a positive light. Garcia willing to play for free and Barca saying no son it will all be ok. It’s those greedy Muslims that are to blame. He should offer to sit on the bench for free. Garcia has really shown distain towards our club.

Say what you will about Barca but their PR team sure know what they are doing, they can make you sympathize with the devil, you just have to look at how they went to work on Suarez! made him look like a saint with his "best buddy" padre Lionel.......until it was time to cut him loose, then rumours started springing up about how Suarez was the puppet master behind Messi's tantrums.

Garcia not happy we didn’t sell him to Barca. Boo hoo. He’s got a contact he should honour it and get on with it. We owe him nothing

Say what you will about Barca but their PR team sure know what they are doing, they can make you sympathize with the devil, you just have to look at how they went to work on Suarez! made him look like a saint with his "best buddy" padre Lionel.......until it was time to cut him loose, then rumours started springing up about how Suarez was the puppet master behind Messi's tantrums.
The PR is the only nut left for city to conquer. Liverpool, Barca and united have it sown up and the door is bolted shut. We have crap PR if it changes we will have turned into them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.