Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do agree with fcbarca on that one, football tends to be cyclical, and barcelona in particular have been through the ups and downs before. They are in a bad position right now, and the decline will continue, but long term, they will not hit a demise and a period of success will at some point happen. I don't think it will happen as quickly as replacing the board and appointing xavi, and throwing some talented kids at it, but that club will get back to some level of dominance. Their issues now are pretty real though.

and they have a prize asset costing them millions which we are quite willing to help them out with....

It's not impossible they are preparing the narrative that Messi 'helps them out' by leaving, rather than leaving because they are a fucking car crash.

If so, it could perhaps happen in the next window, as they will have cashed in on a lot of Messi's merch by then.

True although I don't believe this had any impact on what Barca offered for Garcia - they were never going to overpay for him, even if their finances were golden
Hahaha what a laugh Barca never overpay hahaha you taking the piss?

Everyone in there squad has been over paid for the last 10 years & now my friend its turning full circle & hurting the wankers & fully deserved

Ripping the Spanish people off for years but guess they dont get susidised by local goverment & banks now?

Barca have over paid for years why stop now???

They are in a fucking mess & I'm glad & more happy for the La Liga wankers

Hahaha what a laugh Barca never overpay hahaha you taking the piss?

Everyone in there squad has been over paid for the last 10 years & now my friend its turning full circle & hurting the wankers & fully deserved

Ripping the Spanish people off for years but guess they dont get susidised by local goverment & banks now?

Barca have over paid for years why stop now???

They are in a fucking mess & I'm glad & more happy for the La Liga wankers

Follow along now, never overpaid for former players from La Masia - it never happens and I cannot see a scenario where it happens in the future either

Follow along now, never overpaid for former players from La Masia - it never happens and I cannot see a scenario where it happens in the future either

Donal Trump should employ you for your integrity and total delusion.

Last edited:
True although I don't believe this had any impact on what Barca offered for Garcia - they were never going to overpay for him, even if their finances were golden
I told you this on Saturday but you chose to ignore me , probably as I was not as polite as Tolmie.
So just to clarify you're club does not have a pot to piss in and if you did not have your clubs history and friends in high places,Barcelona would be declared bankrupt
Spin it how you like but those are the facts.
We will help you out in July with Garcia,look at him as a gift from us to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.